Monday, April 1, 2024

Without - What Jesus did for me

 Without

(3003241756-1820,3003241807-1822)

 

Without Jesus' sacrificial death

on the cross,

God would hold my own guilt

and mistakes against me

mercilessly and with full force.

 

Without Jesus' death on the cross,

I would be separated

from my Creator for all eternity.

 

Without Jesus' resurrection,

I would be left to die

and there would only be a grim aftermath.

 

But because Jesus spared no suffering

and because he took the lowest path

for my sake,

he took all my mistakes

on his behalf and not only gave me

complete forgiveness,

but also restored the fellowship

with my heavenly Father.

He did even more.

He conquered death

so that I am no longer exposed

to eternal death.

 

Here and now,

I can accept his gift of grace.

Even during my lifetime,

I can feel and experience

his healing love and forgiveness.

 

All that remains for me to do

is to say THANK YOU

and to align my life more and more

with his principles.

 

 

Theme:   What Jesus did for me

 

No comments: