Sunday, March 19, 2023

Lord help - Sometimes all we are left with is to pray Lord help

Lord help 

(1311221633-1651,1803232118-2135) 


Sometimes the only thing

that I am barely able to pray is 

Lord help. 


Lord help, 

sometimes my situation is so difficult 

and I am desperate. 


You know I want to live 

according to your will, 

even when my path 

is narrow and rocky. 


But sometimes I do not see 

the direction at all. 

I get the feeling 

that all my prayers 

get stuck at the ceiling, 

they don’t get answered, 

and I do not recognize the direction. 


Lord help 

is all I am left with to pray. 


In a total trust in you 

I want to continue to walk 

and believe that in the right moment 

you will show me the path after all. 


You are not too small 

to talk to my heart in a way 

that I will understand it loud and clear. 

You are not too deaf 

to hear my prayer. 


You know my request 

even before I have spoken it 

and you know my prayer 

before it enters my mind. 


Lord help, 

let me think the thoughts 

according to your will. 

Let me pray according to your will 

and let me do your will. 

Show me your direction 

and your path again. 


Lord help 

for I depend on you in everything. 



Theme:   Sometimes all we are left with is to pray Lord help

 

No comments: